hello from me

who are you? where are you? what do you do? do you go sailing down the Thames? canoeing down the nile? or trainspotting at Clapham junction?

Moderator: R C C

slabber
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:48 am

Keokeo wrote:Slabber wrote
done my driver training-H/S work at Alconbury too!! was very sunny, burnt to the back of beyond and back again
Lucky sod I was there in winter it was bloody freezing on that airfield the dress code was wear everything that you had been issued.
Hotel and local pub good though.
My course (mop up crew, they'll know who they are!!) were there May/June time, It was red hot, everyone had bright red faces from the sun! Luckily at times there was a nice breeze, the only problem was that the breeze disguised the ferocity of the sun

Off Network
Committee Member
Committee Member

Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:57 pm

slabber wrote:
Keokeo wrote:Slabber wrote
done my driver training-H/S work at Alconbury too!! was very sunny, burnt to the back of beyond and back again
Lucky sod I was there in winter it was bloody freezing on that airfield the dress code was wear everything that you had been issued.
Hotel and local pub good though.
My course (mop up crew, they'll know who they are!!) were there May/June time, It was red hot, everyone had bright red faces from the sun! Luckily at times there was a nice breeze, the only problem was that the breeze disguised the ferocity of the sun
Such a shame the photos cannot be published! So many sunburned heads
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic