hi all

who are you? where are you? what do you do? do you go sailing down the Thames? canoeing down the nile? or trainspotting at Clapham junction?

Moderator: R C C

Merlotmonster
Committee Member
Committee Member
Class: 'Psychic Rogue'

Re: hi all

Post by Merlotmonster » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:23 am

Bob Parr wrote:Hanging my head in shame henceforth I am allowing myself one pie weekly it'll be an illicit relationship mostly in layby's, like the naughty boy I'll be requesting a punishment session fr4om the resident dominatrix (job going) :slwi:

:slz:
Did someone call??? :slst:

I'll be putting in planning permission for an extension to the cellar....its getting rather full in there... :slch:

jezza
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Class: 'Chaos Warrior'

Post by jezza » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:25 pm

Anyone up for a raiding party to remove Bob from this Gym place, and re-install him in the queue for Greggs?

T-PAC has been authorised to stop his car, along with an appropriate level of violence if he resists :1:
Just say NO to user bars!!!!!

grumpy
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by grumpy » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Count me in! :slshh:
No matter how good she looks.... Somebody, somewhere is fed up of her $hit....!!!

jezza
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by jezza » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Thats one confirmed, and Slabber's a cert if theres puff pastry in it...

Bob, you can always repent and rejoin the club as a full time member, with all the rights and responsibilities that membership entails. Do we really need to have a procession of TOV's go awol while we track you down? :slgo:

Think of the pies Bob, think of the pies :1:

:sltm:
Just say NO to user bars!!!!!

slabber
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by slabber » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:49 pm

jezza wrote:Thats one confirmed, and Slabber's a cert if theres puff pastry in it...

Bob, you can always repent and rejoin the club as a full time member, with all the rights and responsibilities that membership entails. Do we really need to have a procession of TOV's go awol while we track you down? :slgo:

Think of the pies Bob, think of the pies :1:

:sltm:
The pies, the pies! Think of the little pies. They're like the littlest hobo. Bumble squat bumble squat, kiss my teeth. :slshd:

slabber
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by slabber » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Oops! Pie fingers! :slhoo:

Merlotmonster
Committee Member
Committee Member
Class: 'Psychic Rogue'

Post by Merlotmonster » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Sad, very sad...

if we were talking about merlot, I could understand.....but a god damn pie??????

(drinks another large glass in contemplation....) :slch:

Tricky
Elite Member
Elite Member
Alignment: 'Shadow'
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Post by Tricky » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:24 am

Talking of pies, I was visiting relatives recently, and what did I find just off jnc 44 of the M6? Only a Greggs pie shop! (We don't have them in my area)

For those who want to know, head into Carlisle from junc 44, keep right and turn towards the industrial, do a left at the mini roundabout, come back on yourself and its dead opposite Muccy D's. Less than 2 mins off network :slbi: :slbi: :slbi:

slabber
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by slabber » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:47 am

Tricky wrote:Talking of pies, I was visiting relatives recently, and what did I find just off jnc 44 of the M6? Only a Greggs pie shop! (We don't have them in my area)

For those who want to know, head into Carlisle from junc 44, keep right and turn towards the industrial, do a left at the mini roundabout, come back on yourself and its dead opposite Muccy D's. Less than 2 mins off network :slbi: :slbi: :slbi:
I know. :slbl:

Grim_Reaper
Committee Member
Committee Member

Post by Grim_Reaper » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:13 am

What`s wrong with this is Tricky didn`t pop into the station for a free coffee courtesy of my good self. Where`s your manners Tricky? You can`t drive past a station without attempting to obtain a free brew, it just isn`t on. lol
Fighting for peace is like Sh*gging for virginity!...

Tricky
Elite Member
Elite Member
Alignment: 'Shadow'
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Post by Tricky » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:03 pm

I do appologise Grimmers, but don't have your phone number, and my mind was on other things as well. The visit was rather rushed as the relative is none too well. PM me your number, and I'll come and see you soon!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic