Hola Muchacho's (excuse spelling)

who are you? where are you? what do you do? do you go sailing down the Thames? canoeing down the nile? or trainspotting at Clapham junction?

Moderator: R C C

Wobbly-Bob
Official Member
Official Member
Class: 'Undead Hunter'
Alignment: 'Shadow'
Sacred: 'Ranger'

Hola Muchacho's (excuse spelling)

Post by Wobbly-Bob » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:40 am

Hey all.

I'm not really a noob, but due to circumstances beyond my control, lost my regular internet connection and subsequently Falkor (the bar steward) booted me for account inactivity. Which is fair play really, although when I re-registered yesterday, got told that my e-myther address was still in use, ho hum, never mind.

Anyway, just to re-cap, have been a TO for 3 and half years, and it's all good. Met and worked with some idiots, but haven't we all but in the main, the service is staffed (not managed) by people with thier heads screwed on right. Not gonna start management bashing tho, that topic was exhausted when I was last here.

That's all I gotta say right now, have already started posting (well 1 quick one), but will be relatively frequent contributor when have more time, like days off and nights (hee hee)

Catch y'all later

Wob :slzi:
Sometimes, the light at the end of the tunnel, is a train coming the other way!!!!

grumpy
Committee Member
Committee Member

Re: Hola Muchacho's (excuse spelling)

Post by grumpy » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:40 am

Welcome....back! :slby:
No matter how good she looks.... Somebody, somewhere is fed up of her $hit....!!!

slabber
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Hola Muchacho's (excuse spelling)

Post by slabber » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:45 am

Same from me, welcome back into the fold :slgo:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic