for Recruitment and General Issues

Moderator: R C C

Guinness Man
Navigator
Navigator

Re: Staffing Levels

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:37 am

Will that be me or you?
People are like tea bags you have to put them in hot water to find out how strong they are.

TM1
Committee Member
Committee Member
Class: 'Centaur'
Alignment: 'Shadow'
Sacred: 'Dragoon'

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Guinness Man wrote:Will that be me or you?

The way things are going it might be you, I'm still hoping the FOM will get some of the middle managers away from operational duties, and we can get on with what we are employed to do.
If not a change of career might be called for.
Don't walk in front of me I may not follow,
Don't walk behind me I may not lead,
Just walk beside me and be my friend.

sophie

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:32 pm

I certainly wont be the last one to leave, accident at work early in the year caused by careless Co-Worker, been on NIL pay since JULY.
ILL health Retirment refused even though Capita and Health Management agree i have Chronic illness and Disability and will not work again, Meeting immenent to inform me of Management Decision on my future and Immenent means 18 hours, (8 years in the HA wasted, 12 years pension within Civil Service to be frozen, financially destroyed, Physically and Mentally tortured).

Miss you all, always appriciated your help and greatful you always trusted me.

Guinness Man
Navigator
Navigator

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:03 am

Sorry to hear that I hope you get the result you are looking for fingers crossed
People are like tea bags you have to put them in hot water to find out how strong they are.

TM1
Committee Member
Committee Member
Class: 'Centaur'
Alignment: 'Shadow'

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:28 am

If you escape the HA Sophie we will still be here on NT for you.
Don't walk in front of me I may not follow,
Don't walk behind me I may not lead,
Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Asap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:38 am

The 'battery chicken' jobs in the RCC's are now up online, looks like every region :slh:
Laying cones-Delaying people, What's today's imaginary KPI?

Race Track
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:50 am

Interal CS transfers. Awesome. :sldoh:

2%take it or TAKE IT
Registered Member
Registered Member

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:52 pm

What happened to you Sophie? what was your accident and what was the outcome of your meeting?
DRA..........!for the love of god DRA.............!

pongolad
Elite Member
Elite Member
Class: 'Half-Troll'
Alignment: 'Illithid'

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:47 pm

sophie wrote:I certainly wont be the last one to leave, accident at work early in the year caused by careless Co-Worker, been on NIL pay since JULY.
ILL health Retirment refused even though Capita and Health Management agree i have Chronic illness and Disability and will not work again, Meeting immenent to inform me of Management Decision on my future and Immenent means 18 hours, (8 years in the HA wasted, 12 years pension within Civil Service to be frozen, financially destroyed, Physically and Mentally tortured).

Miss you all, always appriciated your help and greatful you always trusted me.
OMG Sophie, whatever happened? :slsix: Sloping shoulders management letting you down? Now there's a surprise :slno:
Are you in the union? Have you had advice from their solicitors? Mine were very good, worth my union fees :slgo: Wished I'd used them with my battles with the HA :slme:

Good luck in whatever you do next - there IS life outside the HA :slcup:

Asap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Race Track wrote:Interal CS transfers. Awesome. :sldoh:
That seems to have been one of the endemic problems with the setting up of the TOS :slyr:
Laying cones-Delaying people, What's today's imaginary KPI?

Race Track
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Asap wrote:
That seems to have been one of the endemic problems with the setting up of the TOS :slyr:
Hardly. Most of the problems lie with the ex-Mil/ex-Pol/ex-laxy feckers who won't do a days job. The ex-CS people just crack on with it, knowing how the system works.

sophie

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:13 am

2%take it or TAKE IT wrote:What happened to you Sophie? what was your accident and what was the outcome of your meeting?
I would like to thank you all for your words of kindness and respect, my accident was the final nail in my coffin as a disabled worker, some 2 years prior i had to come out of the Control room in to a reasonable adjustment role as i was not able to continue in a safety critical role. From that day i became a cost they couldnt afford, surplus but cause of my disabilities they had to give me special adjustments, wether it was by mistake or on purpose some one used something solely bought in for me and when i went to use it had an accident and havent been able to work since, i cannot lose this fight, yes i am in the Union, unfortunatly my union support has not been good as this person is more interested in strikes and the PCS as a whole more than the HA part.
My Meeting happened and i have been told that as i am appealing Capitas decision about Ill Health retirment refusal the HA decision makers cannot make any final desicion at this time. So it means i am still an employee but get no pay etc, they agree the injury happened due to someone messing but because i am all ready disabled can not prove that it has cause 50% or more of my injury that has caused the absence, but i was working with all my disabilities prior to the accident & now i can't so of course it caused 50% or more of that injury that has stopped me working, i have had no pay since the injury.

We have not been able to pay the rent, council tax etc so as ex forces Saafa and the Civil cervice benevolent fund helped but will not help any more and the debts rise again.

What I will say is never trust one side to back the other, It just doesnt make sence, Occy health(Health Management Ltd) say i am not in the short, medium or long term going to return to work and there is a possibility that it may never happen, I also had to have a medical with the DWP about my Disabilities (Atos) and they also say i will never work again, My GP has for over 10 months said that i am not safe or well enough to return to work, but a Capita Decision Maker a Doctor that did not even carry out my medical (Just a Office Based who never sees anyone) said i might ONE DAY & POSSIBLY be able to carry out some sort of work so they will not agree to Ill Health retirement and that i should appeal to the higher level for a decision.

As it was an accident at work i should still be paid a full wage but get nothing MERRY CHRISTMAS MR DALTON, Mr SHELDON WILSON, MR LOWTH you will have a good one i bet, but my family have agreed to forget it this yeareven though it has caused several tears and upset and will have what ever is on the reduced shelves to eat. :slre:

slabber
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:43 am

Race Track wrote:Hardly. Most of the problems lie with the ex-Mil/ex-Pol/ex-laxy feckers who won't do a days job. The ex-CS people just crack on with it, knowing how the system works.
I'm ex mil/pol and put in a full days work when the incidents arise. :slgo:

TangoOscar31
Elite Member
Elite Member
Class: 'Psychic Rogue'
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:45 am

Race Track wrote:
Asap wrote:
Hardly. Most of the problems lie with the ex-Mil/ex-Pol/ex-laxy feckers who won't do a days work.

icmouse
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Race Track wrote:
Asap wrote:
Hardly. Most of the problems lie with the ex-Mil/ex-Pol/ex-laxy feckers who won't do a days job. The ex-CS people just crack on with it, knowing how the system works.
You are taking the Pi** with that reply arnt you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic